Bia Winter is a very popular model of our made-to-measure range of riding boots. This model is for you who ride dressage and want a regular dressage boot with sheepskin lining
This model combines a perfect fit, with a smart function and at the same time keeps you warm and give you that super nice look. Thanks to the long lacing you may adjust the boots depending on how many layer of clothes you also need to stay warm the whole day.
Bia Winter is a tall boot that is designed for an active rider who spends many hours in the saddle. It is excellent for dressage and all round riding.
Feet: size 40
Calf: 37-38 cm
Height: 47 cm
- see our measuring guide to find out your own measurements
COLOR : Waxed Brown
- Superior fit
- Long lacing that gives up to about 4 cm margin to make them bigger
- Hard and reinforced dressage exterior
- Reinforced heel for extra sturdy leg
- Rubber outsole with good grip
- Soft insole in cork, foam rubber and calfskin
- High top arch
- Wide YKK zipper on the inside, covered by leather
- Long pressure button
- Thick inner lining in calfskin
- Handmade with passion in Portugal
Riders riding in Bia Winter
Lina Dolk, Minna Telde, Nina Hoffman-Kueppers, and many more..